mnb

mnb
<3

Friday, October 23, 2015

sleepovers

I have mentioned on here a few times that Mikey is the oldest of EIGHT kids. yes. 8.  I adore his huge family!!

We have frequent sleepovers with part of the crew.  This last weekend was fall break for all of us so we took on our biggest sleepover yet with 4 of the kiddos.  Only leaving 2 at home (cause James is doing his missionary gospel sharing thang in Australia RN.)  Our little home was LOUD and full and it was so fun!  We love when they come to visit!

We picked them up and zipped down to eat some YUMMY waffles that Mikey whipped up! (I LOVE, LOVE when he cooks and I don't have to!) Then we went to the canyon and checked out Bridal Veil falls and enjoyed some fall lovin. I LOVE FALL. Its a thing.

Mike and I decided it was time for a Harry Potter revival after a short clip in our spanish class so the kids were forced (happily) to watch #2 and #3 with us. We just finished #4 last night (we are taking our time with this marathon)  Anyways, I just love this family of mine!  Also please note bella's outift.  I wish everyone could have seen her this day up close.  She cracks me up and has so much personality.  I love that she often wears clothes that reflect exactly who she is!  Like this combo of a plaid hat, donut sweater, boy shorts, hot pink fuzzy socks, and blue toms. I cant handle it!

We were sad to miss out on my family's fall break trip :( seriously sad. But, we had a best friend getting hitched and HAD to stay.  Their wedding was gorgeous and we loved dancing the night away with our dear friends! I wish every week was fall break.  and I wish fall would stay this perfect- temperatures and leaves and yumminess.

lots of love,
brookeydee

also... fun pic for the day- bc I asked mike to go to the store to pick up milk, reeses mini cups and pretzels to make some cute witch broom things I found on pinterest for a halloween party this weekend.  He returned with milk, reeses minis, GF pretzels flavored honey mustard and onion.... (WHY?!?), cheetos (long story but those are forbidden in our home), and loads of other unnecessary tempting treats.  He is no longer allowed to enter a store unsupervised.  Seriously when people told me wifing was like mothering I. did. not. listen.  Its a good thing I adore this sweet man of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment