mnb

mnb
<3

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

fall decorating

I mentioned in my last post that we have been trying to accumulate some fall decorations in our little home.  Here is what we have been up to.
I really could buy an entire pumpkin patch.  We have pumpkins all around our little home right now!  They are so fun and work for Halloween and Thanksgiving.


I also mentioned chalk boards in that post- best idea ever because they are a decoration that can change for every holiday and season and we get to make them exactly how we want them and they can be constantly changed.  I am a big fan!  I also do the chalkboard at my parents home- its big and glorious and I think it is so much fun!  I also added some pinterest finds that I will use on Sunday when Halloween is over!

I love how this turned out!  And its so practical for candle storage!  
also... bath and body candles are like the best thing about holiday season.









lots of love,
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment