mnb

mnb
<3

Friday, October 16, 2015

f a l l

I love fall!  I love the way it smells.  I love how the air starts to change after a long dry summer.  I love the beautiful trees in the mountains and the leaves that crunch beneath my feet.  I love caramel apples and decorating!  I love that its the beginning of holiday season.  When I get to spend time with those who matter the most and enjoy traditions.

This week I have been decorating our little home for fall.  We have no decorations so I am trying to gather things slowly.  These first few years we probably wont have much but its fun to get a start!  Chalk boards are literally the best decoration idea ever.  You can use them for every season.  And you get to be creative and make them personal.  I am a big fan.  We have a chalkboard in nearly every room in our home. I'll be sure to post our chalkboard and decorations soon.


We found the cutest pumpkin patch in North Orem.  Their pumpkins were a steal! Plus they have the cutest shop with decorations and they started to pull out Christmas stuff- I have a feeling I will be back here too frequently.  It is called Sun River Gardens.  I highly recommend a visit if you need pumpkins or want any cute decoration for your home.


lots of love, 
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment