mnb

mnb
<3

Sunday, January 22, 2017

16 weeks


We are 16 weeks! The baby is the size of an avocado. The baby weighs 3.5 ounces and is 4.5 inches from its head to its bum.

We went in to find out the gender yesterday and we are SO excited to be having a little girl!
I felt the baby move for the first time this week! I felt a super faint fluttering in my stomach and then it happened again just a few moments later. I was laying flat on my back and so I started pushing back on my belly and felt it a few more times!! I have felt it again four different times this week when I have been laying down.  I cannot wait for the moving to be so strong that Mike can feel it through my belly!! While we were at our ultrasound yesterday the baby was moving all over! Just kicking and jerking. I don't think she likes to be pushed on, HAHA! I am a little worried that when she is bigger she is going to do some damage to my insides!
I didn't really have any cravings this week!
I am still having an aversion to salads in general, which is so weird cause salads are normally a staple in my gluten free diet, but I can't even with a salad right now.
We bought a bunch of baby clothes yesterday! We couldn't help ourselves! It is so fun to know what we are having, I am so glad we decided to find out!


It seems like pregnancy goes by SO much faster when you're not throwing up all of your food! I have been feeling SO much better over the last couple of weeks and now it seems like time is flying right by!! We are so grateful for this little baby girl!

Lots of love,
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment