mnb

mnb
<3

Friday, January 13, 2017

15 Weeks







We are 15 weeks! The baby is the size of a pear and is 4 inches long from its head to its bum and weighs 2 and a half ounces.
I still think that the gender of baby D is a girl, Mike is starting to lean towards a girl as well, but a majority of our family and friends still think its a boy. We will hopefully find out next week!!
Like last week, I haven't felt any movement yet! I am getting really excited to feel the baby moving!!
Thankfully I haven't had any serious cravings this week. I am still craving sweets, reeses are my weakness, so I made Mike hide them from me so I only eat a couple at night! HAHA!
I still have an aversion to Cafe Rio/ Costa Vida salads. I also dry heave when I open the fridge in the morning, I don't understand why but looking at food when I wake up is not pleasant for some reason.
I have slept pretty bad this week. I think its because of school stress, I am always so worried I am forgetting an assignment or something.
Baby products we refrained from buying anymore baby products this week. Since we hopefully will know the gender next week I know things may get a little crazy, so I am holding out for that excuse!
I am feeling so much better than the first trimester! I am so grateful to be feeling better, I have thrown up a few times in the past week. It is mostly after I workout, so at least it's not  morning sickness, I am really hoping I will continue to get better and be able to workout without throwing up soon.

We got to go to the ice castles last weekend with my family and we had so much fun! It was our first time going, and I wish I had gone in the past! It was so beautiful and fun! I definitely want to turn it into a yearly tradition to go visit them! And, how cute is my family?? Seriously, the cutest humans.

Lots of love,
brookeydee




No comments:

Post a Comment