mnb

mnb
<3

Thursday, July 23, 2015

best day ever.

Mike and I continuously say, it was perfect. And it really was.  Everyone says that the wedding day always has something go wrong... and I honestly don't think we ran into any problems.  The day was flawless, beautiful, and everything I had dreamed and worked for!  Biggest thanks to my amazing rock star mother.  She captured my vision and really ran with it.  I couldn't have done any of it without her. (I realize more and more everyday how truly amazing she is and how much she gives to everyone, especially me!)  I am kind of sad our hours of planning, creating, and choosing are over.  It was so fun to have one on one creative time with her during the planning.



Our morning spent in the temple was sacred and perfect.  All of it. I hope to never forget the things I felt, heard, and learned that day.  I am so grateful for forever families, the priesthood, and the sealing power.  Elder Holland once said, I cannot imagine heaven without my wife.  I honestly cannot imagine heaven without my Mike, and I am so glad we get to have that eternity thing. :)

That evening we spent at the beautiful Highland Gardens green houses. It was such a beautiful venue for our vision.  I have always had a love for flowers so naturally I wanted lots of them in the wedding- once again my super mom came through.  She did every flower arrangement herself. You'll see how truly talented she is! It was so great to spend the night with family and friends that are dear to us.  The night was full of warm hugs and the room was filled with laughter.  It was honestly a dream come true.

Our videographer and photographer were absolutely amazing- we are excitedly awaiting the finsihed products, so for now you get a couple of phone pics!

this was one of my favorite places at the reception... do you see that mantel arrangement?  seriously my mother, people, she is outstanding. I got teary eyed when I saw that for the first time, it was just so perfect!

lots of love
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment