mnb

mnb
<3

Monday, June 29, 2015

summa

I am in love with summer. Its warm.  My skin gets tan.  I can do my favorite things- boat, hike, fires, star gaze, etc, etc. all good things. all good things. This past weekend was a fun one!  Saturday was jam packed!  We went to hike Stewart falls, went to dinner for my dad's birthday (super late), and then Mike and I met some close friends for the Lehi Round Up Rodeo.

the hike was so lush and green!!  

We missed Mikey on the hike, he was taking a math test down at UVU.  I am grateful for his hard work and all he is doing to provide for our future family!



The Lehi Rodeo is something I look forward to every summer.  We never miss it!  It was fun to share this tradition with Mike this year!  And one of my best friends Tyler and his cute date! The rodeo and the motocross did not disappoint. 


lots of love,
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment