mnb

mnb
<3

Friday, June 12, 2015

Lake Powell 2k15


My family is a boating family and every summer we do our best to get away for a while to spend some time in our favorite place- Lake Powell!  This trip was another great one for the memory books!  It was so awesome to be down there this year with Mike and the whole family- Including little baby RR!!  We all needed a good break from our responsibilities.  Mikey has been working some pretty long 12-hour days and he deserved a good vacation!



Mike hasn't been boating in quite a few years, it was fun to teach him some new things!  He picked up surfing like a PRO! our facial expressions crack me up! haha!

we got some good snuggles with RR! She is so stinking sweet!



















Mike is going to be a way better wake boarder than me by next summer!  He is a natural on the water.
I almost dodged him! haha!

barrel roll on the tube!! my fiance is a STUD!

I am so grateful we got to go and my parents have made this trip a highlight for us each year! It was an awesome run and I wish we were still there! 

lots of love, 
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment