mnb

mnb
<3

Thursday, June 18, 2015

3 weeks away from the best day!

I can hardly believe this long 4 month engagement has only 3 short weeks left!  (Although I maintain that an engagement should not last longer than 10 weeks)  I am so excited to Marry Michael.  I love him with everything that I am and I am so grateful he is going to be my partner in crime and by my side for the rest of forever.

We went and got a marriage license on Wednesday and then he took me on a lunch date!  That was fun because I never see the man between the hours of 6 am and 7 pm on weekdays cause he works so hard and so long!  After our little lunch date we split ways to get all done up for our bridal session!

Originally, I didn't want to do bridals, I thought that wedding day pictures would be ample, boy was I wrong!  (thanks to Parker for changing my mind!)  Not only was it so fun to do a reveal and frolic in the beautiful mountains and fields in draper, but there was just a special unifying feeling that I felt with our little party of our mom's, my sister (and maid of honor), and our film team- Mikki Platt photographer and Parker Gurney (plus his sweet wifey) videographer.  It was a dreamy night!  I will post the real pictures and videos from the masters- but for now I only have the ones our moms and my sister snapped on their iphones hence the poor quality. :)





I love this picture that my mom captured of my sister and I!!


July 10 is going to be my favorite day, I am sure.

lots of love,
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment