mnb

mnb
<3

Thursday, July 23, 2015

just maui'd

Mike tried so hard to keep our honeymoon a secret.. but it slipped about two weeks before the wedding. I was so excited when he accidentally spilled the beans.  And for a good reason.  It was amazing!!

love rock

We spent our first few nights in Utah before going to Hawaii.  It was nice to recover from the wedding and get acquainted (haha) before heading to the island!  We went hiking and had some yummy dinners out!  And we did a lot of packing in preparation to our move right when we landed form hawaii- that story is to come. :/
that smolder melts my soul- he is so handsome!

we found the yummiest mexican food in sandy!

there is a little back story on the maui situation. That story is here . Long story short, I fell in love with Mike while I was in Maui back in February so it was so romantic for him to take us back to that spot! And, its hawaii... so you cant go wrong!
Nakelele blow hole

We spent our days exploring the island.  It was so fun to go on our adventures.  We saw parts of the island that I have never seen before and absolutely adored! Some of our favorites were daily shave ice run, sunet dinners on Front street, the road to hana waterfalls and hikes, a black sand beach, nakelele blow hole, love rock, and my favorite was the Olivine Pools(this is a pretty secret spot on the island).  It was so nice to go out and see new places together and make memories for us to share as a family.  And I loved every second of Mike and me time.  We are pretty busy, so it was nice to have him all to myself for 12 whole days.  We will never get time like that again so I tried to soak it all in!

banyon tree on front street 

a hana waterfall <3
bamboo forest- a hana treasure

black sand beach

the amazing olivine pools

view of Napili beach- one of my favorites!
what I call- Snorkel Mike!

seriously- SO CUTE!

yes, we got a shave ice everyday. its a need. 
the gazebo- the best breakfast ever. these pancackes are honestly divine. 


dinner at sunset everyday was so so fun!

I am so grateful for our days in Maui and the memories we made! It will be a highlight forever. 

lots and lots of love
brookeydee


No comments:

Post a Comment