mnb

mnb
<3

Thursday, May 21, 2015

spring break- monticello and moab

This year I got to experience a Delahunty spring break!


























We headed down to southern Utah to visit Camille's parents in Monticello, they so generously hosted us.  It was so nice to come back after a long day of four wheeling in the dirt to a home-cooked meal, a hot shower, a loving grandma and grandpa, and a nice, cozy bed!  It was top-notch service!

Mike's aunt and uncle own a historical land mark in Monticello- its a hotel, there are treasures everywhere!  I loved this door we found in the basement!


we spent an afternoon shooting, I love shooting!




We went on some crazy four wheeling trails.  These people take their four wheeling seriously.  I was so grateful to be a passenger while Mike managed the trails because I was too chicken. It was so, SO fun!!  We also did a little hiking while we were down there.  All in all, it was a memorable trip. I sure love those 10 Delahuntys!  I am so excited to steal their last name!



Lots of love, 
Brookeydee

seriously.. look at him, he is yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment