mnb

mnb
<3

Thursday, May 21, 2015

a delahunty family night

Family Home Evening (FHE) has a special place in my heart.  It is something that my parents always made a priority and I am so excited to have family home evening with my lover boy when we are married!

In April the Delahuntys invited me to join them for a fun FHE.  We went up to temple square in SLC and watched Meet The Mormons at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and then adventured through temple square.  It was so fun and we got some fun pictures with the cherry blossoms!  Mike and I had to come straight from work, (we missed the first half of the movie) I totally dig his rugged, manly, dirty, post-work-look. #sorrynotsorry

I love his family!  I love that it's big, and I love each person.  They each have so much to offer and I am so grateful to soon call them mine! 



lots of love,
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment