mnb

mnb
<3

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happiest Birthday to my lover boy!

Its Michael's Birthday!!  Gosh, I sure do love this man.  He has completely changed my life for the better and I am grateful for that every single day.  I am so excited to marry him and celebrate every birthday that our lives give us!



Here is my #typical list of 21 things I adore about this handsome man:
he has the purest heart, he has a great sense of humor, he is a gentleman, he loves to serve, he loves to love, he is loyal, he is an honest man, he values family, his ability to live in the moment, his patience with me, his desires to do good, his work ethic, his love for God, his desires to be obedient, holy smokes his body, his kisses and snuggles, his goals, his sensitivity to the Spirit, the way he smells, his courage, and his smile and laugh.

I could go on all day, but those are a few of my favorite things. I am so lucky to soon call him my husband!

Also, I am so glad I can start telling people that he is 21 and I am 22.. totally selfish, but seriously, I have received some weird looks with the age difference.

lots of love,
brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment