mnb

mnb
<3

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Happy Birthday, Love!


 












It's Mikey's 23rd birthday today! I love this man more than I have words to express. Mike is my safe place. He eases my burdens, calms my troubled heart, and loves and supports me to no end. My daily life with Mike is full of so much love. He makes a point to hold me, hug me, cuddle me, and kiss me multiple times a day. Throughout this pregnancy he has stayed up late into the night countless times to help me try to get comfortable enough to sleep sacrificing his own rest. I cannot wait to see how gentle and tender he will be with this little girl. I have no doubt he is going to be the best daddy and he is going to love her unconditionally.

Mike is the hardest worker. He is always busy with work, school, our home, or serving others. He is so fast to offer help to anyone in need- those he knows and those he doesn't. I love this about him. I know he will always find a way to provide for our family's financial, physical, and spiritual needs because that is just who he is. I am so so grateful that he loves God and is a worthy priesthood holder. His worthiness has blessed our home and lives countless times already and will continue to do so.

Mike possesses so many admirable qualities one of my favorites is his ability to be adaptable. Mike is so adaptable and easy going when things happen unexpectedly. He is a peace maker yet still opinionated and determined. He is funny, he makes me laugh every single day, and I love it! He is creative, smart, and a problem solver. Mike is adventurous, he is always game to try something new and to go do something fun. I love that he loves being outdoors, we share this love and it blesses our marriage immensely. I don't know the word I am looking for to describe this quality, but Mike has an ability to see things beyond what they are. He can see the good in difficult situations, the humor in sad situations, he can always see our hard times in a different light and I love that he can ground me during those trials. Mike is humble. Mike is quick to be grateful, he doesn't expect things and is always so grateful for everything we have. Mike is patient when he needs to be, I don't mean that to sound back handed. He knows when he needs to be patient, and he shows that patience so well, especially with me. I am grateful that he can tell when he needs to be patient.

He is the perfect amount of stubborn and competitive that keeps me constantly interested and challenged, which I need. My life with Mike is better than I ever imagined, and let me tell you I imagined a great life with him, but he has made our life so wonderful. I am so grateful I get to have him as my hubby and I am so grateful I get to celebrate him today, because he deserves to be celebrated.

I love you babe! Happy birthday!!
Brookey

No comments:

Post a Comment