mnb

mnb
<3

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pregnancy Workouts

I have really tried to keep up a consistent workout schedule during my pregnancy. Even during the barfing days. Over the last few weeks, I have really felt the affects of my growing belly during my workouts and I need some ideas.

These are what I have been doing to workout during my pregnancy so far

A hike

A run- this is turning into a fast waddle

Free weights- I follow a youtube video or just do my own round of free weights

Circuits- I do these at least 4 weekdays every week so this is how I do a majority of my weekly workouts. My circuits look something like this:

50 jumping jacks
20 step ups
30 mountain climbers
1 minute bear crawl
5 burpees
20 tricep dips
40 calf raises
Repeat 3-4 times depending on the energy level that day
Yoga and or stretching at the end

50 jumping jacks
4 side walking planks with 5 pushups between switching sides, repeated 4 times
15 second plank
10 lunges on each leg
20 jumping squats
20 tricep dips
20 sumo squats 
Repeat 3-4 times
Yoga / stretching

I love these circuits. I feel like I am actually doing something, but it is getting really hard to do anything jumping, like the jumping jacks, jumping squats, burpees, etc. But, I am not ready to just replace an entire circuit with yoga. So I need help finding some replacements for my jumping exercises during my third trimester. If you have any ideas, please let me know!! 

Lots of love, 
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment