mnb

mnb
<3

Monday, April 24, 2017

Life Lately

I cannot believe we are at 29 weeks already! How in the world did that happen? This week the baby is about 2 1/2 pounds and is 15 inches long. She moves so much. We had a little scare last week, so the doctor had me track all of her movements for a few days, on average she will move around for 10-15 minutes every 45-70 minutes, twice a day she doesn't move for about 2 hours, but after that, she moves around for about an hour to an hour a half without stopping! This awake time is usually in the morning from 6-8 and at night from 9-11. I love feeling her move all day long! It is one of my favorite parts about being pregnant! I have been told by other moms, pregnant friends, and the doctor that she is quite active, so I am starting to mentally and emotionally prepare for a child that does not sleep much! Haha!

We are finishing up the semester and the burn out is strong. This semester has been one of the hardest on both of us since we were married. With Mikey working full time and going to school, and me working 30 hours and my intense school schedule, we never see each other or get enough sleep. During the week, we get about 30-45 minutes to eat dinner and talk at 8:15 when Mikey gets home before we both have to get to homework. Its nice to spend time together on the weekends, even if its just running errands, cleaning the house, and doing homework because we are never together.  I miss my husband. We leave for Hawaii in a few weeks and we are SO ready and excited for a break from reality!

Things have been going great! We have all of the big baby things, the nursery is 95% done, we have all of the big gear. Now all we need is the day to day stuff like clothes, diapers, soaps, lotions, etc. We still need to get a baby monitor and a baby carrier for hiking too but that's all!

We had a wonderful Easter last weekend, we got to spend Saturday with Mike's family and Sunday with mine. I forgot my phone at home so I didn't get any pictures of our new Easter outfits. But, it was actually really nice to enjoy my day with our family without any distractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment