mnb

mnb
<3

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Laguna Beach








Lyla's first time to the beach! We had a great afternoon at the beach on my graduation trip. I didn't think we would last more than an hour with Lyla, but honestly we could have stayed longer than we did! We were there for almost 3 hours. We immediately put her feet into the ocean and she did not like that! It was super cold, so that was expected. I wasn't smart and immediately set her in the sand after that. She freaked out. I was really worried she hated the beach. No kid of mine could hate the beach! But I held her for a while so she could take in her newsurroundings and after a few minutes she was curious about the sand, and moments later she was burying herself and eating it by the handful! I can't wait to take her back next month!

Lots of love,
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment