mnb

mnb
<3

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Disneyland!

Mike and I love disneyland. SO much. I was so excited that Mikey took me there for my graduation trip! We went on Thursday with just Mike and I and the park was DEAD. Seriously we were doing multiple rides an hour and did everything we wanted to that day! I was so grateful for my grandma and aunt for watching Lyla for us that day so we could enjoy the day together. Thats the longest alone time we have had since Lyla was born and it was MUCH needed!

Then we went back on Saturday with Lyla bug! I honestly didn't know what to expect doing the park with her that day. She LOVED it. She just watched everything around her. And particularly loved the Tiki Room and Its a Small World. She was a trooper all day long. She took good naps in her stroller and Slept on and off after her bedtime but was so pleasant as we spent 16+ hours at the park that day! It was such a special trip to disneyland for us!!!

Lots of love,
Brookeydee










No comments:

Post a Comment