mnb

mnb
<3

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter 2018







(Lyla slept until almost NINE on Easter! Mike and I were just waiting for her to wake up, we were so excited!!) 

I have heard moms say that holidays are more fun with your kids, and its starting to ring true! Lyla was SO happy on sunday! She is still too little to fully understand what is going on and how to participate, but she was so so happy on Sunday, she knew it was a different day, and I loved that!

We watched the Becuase of Him video on lds.org about a week before Easter, Lyla was distracted as usual but when the clip of the Resurrected Savior appeared she stopped dead and Lunged for the TV. My mama heart could NOT. It was SO sweet! I know that she knows Him. And I hope to continue to remind her as the veil thickens and help her to know Him for the rest of her life.

I am so grateful Jesus Christ lived, suffered, atoned, and conquered death. He lives! Happy Easter!

Lots of love and gratitude,
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment