mnb

mnb
<3

Friday, February 10, 2017

19 Weeks

Our sweet little girl is the size of a mango. She weighs 8 and a half ounces and is 6 inches from her head to her bum. We already love her so so much! We can't wait to meet her!

Cravings- still chocolate and chips. I wish it wasn't so.
Aversions- still cafe rio and costa vida
Movement- I am beginning to feel bigger more defined movements. I love feeling her move!

Baby girl and I had a rough week. Last weekend Mike and I spent all of our Saturday cleaning and organizing our house (mostly giving and throwing away soooo many things) so packing would be easier. I did a little too much lifting and was SO SORE for a few days. I didn't realize that the things I could easily do just a few months ago are not so easy anymore! I also got strep this week and it was rough. But we caught it quick and I was able to miss some school to go to the doctor and I am so grateful to be on the mend. We are moving in two weeks, so things are going to be crazy over here for a hot minute, we are so excited we found a place in Lehi so Mikey's commute is a bit shorter and we will be closer to both of our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment