mnb

mnb
<3

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

love languages

Do you know what your love language is?  Do you know your spouse's love language(s)?  Or those of your immediate family and closest friends?  I suggest you learn them.  There are lots of places to take the quiz but here is a link that is quick and easy.


My love languages are tied evenly between 3: quality time, acts of service, and physical touch.

This semester is crazy.  I have just begun the elementary education program at UVU, and they are not messing around with their future teachers.  I am taking a full credit schedule of 18 credit hours.  Which breaks down to be 7 classes.  I am also working about 30 hours a week.  On top of that I am expected to complete  20 volunteer hours in elementary school before March.  I am also apart of an event planning group at UVU.  And we are cubscout leaders in our church.  It has already been a little overwhelming.

The first week of school I was barely making it through the days.  The best part of my day was going home to a big warm hug from my Mikey, who had already started dinner and cleaned up the house or ran a load of laundry.  Seriously, the first week of school I didn't cook a single meal or clean any part of the house.  He was so amazing to know what I needed and to follow through.  He was so selfless and just so wonderful.  I probably would have dropped out of the program that week if it hadn't been for him!  Haha!

Now that its been a few weeks, I am getting into the swing of things.  I know that I can do hard things.  I know that I am working toward things that really mean a lot to me!  I know that I only have a few semesters left and then my education will be done.  I know that if the laundry waits til next week, we are going to survive.  Its okay that we have grilled cheese and tomato soup from a can for dinner sometimes **at least once a week** haha!


Mike's love languages are Physical touch and then quality time.  That boy needs to cuddle every single day.  He is most happy if he gets a snuggle in the morning, evening and at night!  I am so grateful for my sweet boy.  I love him so so much!

lots of love,
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment