mnb

mnb
<3

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Week 19 bumpdate







I am 19 weeks this week! The baby is the size of a puffin! Maternity Clothes- Yes! Morning Sickness- Yes, but SO MUCH better!! I only throw up like twice in a week now, which is relieving compared to the dark days I survived for the first 17 weeks of pregnancy- the toilet and I were rather frequent acquaintances. Cravings- The craziest craving for Subway sandwiches right now. Turkey with pepper jack cheese toasted, with ALL THE VEGGIES!!! I have started making them at home and had one for breakfast yesterday haha! Its a crazy craving and I CANNOT quit it! I still am loving green smoothies, nacho cheese doritos, and popcorn- those have been consistent for a few months. I am grateful for some healthy cravings among all the unhealthy ones!  Movement- This last week the baby's movements have gotten SO much stronger and noticeable! I love it!! Gender- we had a long ultrasound with my aunt at the hospital a few weeks ago and we are pretty sure its a girl! The little stinker NEVER stops moving and would not cooperate. But it looked like a girl and I just feel its a girl!! We will hopefully get a better view at our appointment next week! Funny moments- I have made an honest effort to stay active this pregnancy, I am attending a high fitness class once a week, and I typically go do 4-5 miles on the elliptical 2-3 days per week and then on the 5th day I will walk and do some weights! It has made a huge difference in how I feel and I wish I would've been better with my last pregnancy! But this last week I had some major growth in my belly area because after I went to the gym and walked a briskly for just 40 minutes, I was SO SORE the next day and same thing after my high fitness class. SO SORE. So weird! We will see how long I can keep up with my fitness routine. It may just be elliptical weights and a slower walk for the rest of my pregnancy. 

I haven't posted Halloween or Thanksgiving yet either! We have had a wonderful start to the holiday season! I love our family time and doing all the fun traditions each year! We are so blessed and I am so grateful for our family!

Lots of love,
Brookey

No comments:

Post a Comment