mnb

mnb
<3

Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 13 bumpdate and a pumpkin patch date








Maternity clothes- my regular pants are TIGHT, maternity pants won't stay up. I'm in that awkward in between stage. Morning sickness- Yes, unfortunately! Its not quite as bad as it was with Lyla, but the toilet bowl and I are too close of acquaintances right now. I'm just hanging on because I know it will end soon. haha! Cravings- Fruit, sorbet, and Gold fish- I don't think I had eaten gold fish in years.. so that's a little funny. Movement- I started feeling faint fluttering last week only when I was laying down!! This is hands down my favorite part of pregnancy and I can't wait for it to get stronger and for Mike and Lyla to feel it too! Gender- We would be so happy with either! But I have a hunch its another little girl!  Favorite memory this week- Finally sharing our news! Also watching the baby move all over during our ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment