mnb

mnb
<3

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Family Pictures

I saw this white brick wall a few weeks back and I have been itching to go take pictures here for a while now! Early last week Rachel asked if I would take some family pictures of them before Brennan started dental school and before baby Jordan comes. I was happy to! And so excited to get some shots at this wall.

I have also been wanting to take pictures in this field.. This field is right outside of the neighborhood where I grew up, and the owners were very strict with trespassers. It is their farm. I understand.  It is soon to be developed.. so we had to go here too! It is seriously GORGEOUS! I was so worried all week about the weather during our pciures. I was checking the weather multiple times a day. Of course, it ended up raining and being SO windy. There were so many cute pictures ruined by crazy wind blown hair and clothes. Such a bummer. We will have to try again next summer. But we still got a few good shots! Thanks to Rach for snapping a few pictures of our little family too!








Lots of love, 
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment