mnb

mnb
<3

Sunday, July 10, 2016

A whole year


Mikey and I are celebrating our first year anniversary today. In many ways it feels like we got married last Friday, but in other ways it feels like we have been married forever. I cant remember what my life was like without him in it.


Many have said that the first year of marriage is the hardest, we had our moments no doubt, but it was truly bliss. Mike is my best friend.  He has changed me, he pushes me, loves me, humbles me, builds me up, teaches me, uses so much patience toward me, he makes me laugh everyday, he forgives me, he keeps me interested, and he serves me to no end. I am so grateful that I have him. I am so glad that I chose him. And I will always feel so blessed that he chose me too.


Here is a quick recap of our last year:
We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Draper Utah Temple. We moved into our first apartment together. We took classes together. We finished 2 semesters of school. He started a new job. We bought a car. We traveled to Maui, Disneyland, St. George, Cedar City, Manti, Logan, Oceanside, and Lake Powell. We went on a date every week. We began some of our own traditions and made so many memories.  I know its cliche but I cannot imagine how much more I will love him in 70 years, if I love him this much more after one fast year.

My good friend Parker did our wedding video and he did an amazing job, the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdSYJM5MPBU




Cheers to us babe! Happy first anniversary!
lots of love,
Brookeydee

No comments:

Post a Comment