mnb

mnb
<3

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Favorite Utah Hikes

Mike and I love being outside and we frequently hike together or with our family and friends!

Below is a list of some of our favorite hikes that are close by:

Horse Tail Falls in Alpine- just did this one for the first time last weekend and I am pretty sure we are going again this weekend! It was breath taking!!






The Y in Provo

















Bridal Veil Falls in Provo- this is paved and flat so its more of a walking or running trail than a hike.  I love to go running on this trail!


Battle Creek Falls in Pleasant Grove


Ghost Falls in Draper (multiple trail heads here!)- Mike proposed to me on this trail so it has a special spot in my heart. I don't have any pictures of this one.

Timpanogos Cave


Donut Falls in Little Cottonwood Canyon- This requires some technical climbing to actually get to the "donut" if you can do it, it is so worth it!  




Potato Hill in Draper (multiple trail heads here and they are all wonderful!)- We took some of our wedding pictures here!


Stewart Falls in Provo- also so breath taking!



I have realized that I love waterfall hikes! I always feel like you can only see waterfalls in tropical places- like the road to hana in Maui ;)- I am always so surprised with how many we have all around us in Utah! Utah is rad!

lots of love,
Brookeydee






No comments:

Post a Comment